Please watch this I’m in tears
THIS IS A COMMERCIAL I’M LAUGHING
this was absolutely flawless
Parents get Harry Potter trivia very, very wrong (x)
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
100 GLEE MOMENTS:
↳ 27/100: look at her. she’s wearing a pantsuit.
i love boys with with really strong accents like irish or scottish. i don’t have a clue what they’re saying. i love it. i hate hearing a coherent boy. i don’t actually care about what you have to say.
miscommunication as a plot device makes me angry
if you just talked to each other but no
when u give ur phone to someone to look at a pic and they keep scrolling
it could be raining men and i’d still be single
this person probably has to study for finals
I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night, and all the nights to come.